TB-CDP02-TX & TB-CDP02-RX ~ Status Translation System and Development Kit
The test boards were developed to demonstrate and use the CDP-TX-02FP-R and
CDP-RX-02FP-R. Besides this it is possible to develop own software for these boards.
It consists of a transmitter input board and receiver output board.
In combination with the radio modules, it is a full 8 channel digital status translator which can be practically used for various applications.
Features of the status translation
- TX board: 8 inputs (opto coupler) & RX board: 8 outputs (photo MOS relays).
- Manual and automatic channel control
- Different transmission types (test mode, continuous mode, triggered mode)
- Learning and pairing mode (TX 1 : RX N or TX N : RX 1)
- 8 monitoring LED’s on the receiver board
- Data packets with CRC16 checksum
- Fail safe mode with max error count
- Calibrated to -116dBm for the automatic channel control
Features of the development set
- Full programmable Atmel® ATMEGA324P over ISP port
- 32 kb internal flash and 2 kB EEPROM for own software
- 2 UART ports for CDP-02 and debugging/data transmission and reception
- 3 DIP switches for configuration
- Complete documented source code for the status transmission
||EN 300 220-3 Ver.1.1.1
||-20°C bis 60°C
||433.1875 - 434.775 MHz (128 Kanäle)
||2000 m im Freifeld
||5 - 15 V DC
||22-66mA (depending on the number of used inputs)
||70 x 80 x 13 mm
||60 g (without antenna)
||53-143mA (depending on the number of used relays)
||100 x 80 x 13 mm
||90 g (without antenna)